Had dental implants put in. Took 2 .25mg tablets crushed up under the tongue at Dentist office. Remember some of surgery but not much and no PAIN. Recovery was fine with little or no side effects.

Anonymous |
8/13/2019
Schultziequilts | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/5/2018
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

I am so hungry and gaining weight. It has to be this medication as it's the only new one I'm taking. Now headaches and lightheadedness after being on this for a couple of weeks. Going to wean myself off of it.

Woodchuck | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 10 years or more |
2/2/2018
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

I have been cutting 0.25 and using half for years. Sometimes it does not help and I would like to get off of it.

Mr. Fish | 65-74 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
12/23/2017
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

Works quick and outs me for 3 to 5 hours. Occasionally use it when I wake up in the middle of the night and cannot get back to sleep. Also like to use it when I fly long distance. As with most sleep medications after using it for a few days in a row it makes it harder to sleep without it. That seems to be the worst side effect it causes for me personally.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/24/2017

I sleepwalk n this medicine. Never did before and i stopped once I stopped the medicine. Appear to be wide awake, people don't realize I am asleep. I have no memory of anything I do and I have left the house to drive. Not safe

eja1956 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/21/2017
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

This medicine helps me to fall asleep fast. Staying a asleep is a totally different matter. I'm awake about 2 hours later.

mica | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
12/26/2016
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

Works excellently with no side effects; guarantees a good night's sleep. Half dosage is useless.

RondaA | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/5/2016

This was prescribed by my periodontist prior to surgery - 1 pill night before, 2 morning of. It helped me fall / stay asleep the night before and was used in conjunction with IV meds for my surgery. TERRIBLE short-term memory loss occurred! I took it about an hour before leaving the house and have NO recollection of my journey to the Dr office or anything prior to the surgery. Thankfully, my husband was doing the driving and assisting me before / after the surgery. Very scary to not be able to remember those couple hours of my life!!Read More Read Less

be careful | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
9/19/2015
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

took this for a year and my throat was slowly closing up as to where my oxygen level was down to 82 and was always falling asleep during day. After I got off of it, my throat opened up and my oxygen shot back up to 98. Very, very scary drug.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/14/2015
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

I didn't understand that my not sleeping had to do with the fact I get NO exercise. I wanted to believe the doctor when he told me that insomnia was NOT a symptom of something else. I guess it was easier to take a pill than to walk two hours a day ... at least until the pill didn't work! Now I sleep like a baby.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/4/2015

Used for dentistry sedation. Difficult adjusting dose. Not in cognitive control for 8-12 hours after taking.

Mell | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/30/2015

I have spent a LOT of time in a dentist's chair in my lifetime and tolerate most procedures quite well. However, I get completely stressed out if I have to have a tooth pulled. My dentist has started prescribing .25 mg of Triazolam one hour before performing the extraction, and I couldn't be happier. Literally. Pull a tooth? Who cares? Take them all! I am completely relaxed, which makes the process so much easier for both me and the doctor. I have not experienced any side effects at all, and I remember everything - right up to the time I fall asleep at home after. Definitely arrange transportation, I am certainly in no condition to be driving after taking this drug. Overall, I think this is just about the best thing to come along for stressful dental procedures. My prescription is only ever for two pills - one to take an hour before and one to take when I get home after. And I can see why - I think that it would be very easy to get addicted to this drug, I like it that much. Read More Read Less

LBl | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/29/2014
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

Medication has really helped me sleep. I do not have a sleep hangover feeling in the morning. What I am noticing is that if I forget to take it I cannot sleep at all through the night. It's as though my body is dependent on its cuing system now.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/30/2013
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

helps me sleep and I feel refresed in the morning

panther37 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/8/2013
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

Extreme weight gain, dizziness, trouble breathing, falling asleep during the day.

judy | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/25/2013
Tanya | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/7/2013
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

I do not understand why Walgreens give 15 tablets at a time, though it's clear that I've been taking it more than a year. So it's a problem to get it even once a month , depending how many days are in a month. What on earth can be done about it???

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/1/2013
Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/21/2012
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

I am able to go to sleep peacefully. I sleep through the night. I wake up feeling rested, and I am clearer during the day with more energy. Since taking Triazolam I feel more balanced.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/24/2012
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

go to sleep soon after i takethe pill