I used this as a treatment for scabies.After two unsuccessful treatments using permethrin cream I used ivemectrin 2 days ago. I can already see improvements. No new bumps, rashes are clearing and bites are healing over. I would highly recommend this medication for anyone who hasn't found success using topical creams. I did have side effects from the medicine that included pin prick feelings in my ...

Just tried once for treating scabies

Allen | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/23/2021
Condition: Disease caused by the Worm Onchocerca Volvulus

The med works on the scabies but I take other heart meds. Apparently ivermectin and one of my other meds interacted and just caused some extra pvc's.

miase | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/21/2018
Condition: Intestinal Infection caused by the Roundworm Strongyloides

good at all

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/15/2017
Condition: Disease caused by the Worm Onchocerca Volvulus

Omg for a year and half I've been itching 5 days later rash is disappearing and the itching is going away can't wait to take my second dose to destroy this shit

windy | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/19/2017

I was treated for 6 years for rosacea, finally found a derm. who prescribed ivermectin oral, finally I don't feel the intense itching, the oozing is healing so hope this is my answer, it has been hell!

alliej0225 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/8/2016

I was given this drug because the nurse practitioner said I had scabies.They continued to treat me for scabies but did not perform the scrap test.Found out today that I DO NOT have scabies.Now I am wondering what effects this drug will have.