I had what I though was a serious sinus infection for 5 days before starting this drug. My doctor decided that I probably had very inflamed sinuses rather than an infection and opted to try this steroid instead of antibiotics. It took less than a day to start getting relief and by the second day my swelling had disappeared. I would absolutely take this again for any kind of inflammation symptoms....

I was prescribed a 6 day 4 mg course for a sinus infection and while it did help with the initial sinus pain could only get through half of it before I had to stop because of the side effects. it resulted in excessive sweating, trouble sleeping, high anxiety (including a panic attack that sent me to the ER), muscle weakness, nausea and shakiness. I can't wait to have this out of my system and back...

Freddiej | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/16/2020
Condition: Crohn's Disease

My reason was not listed but have had crohns but my doctor prescribed the pill pak for headaches. I was getting headache once/twice daily about right eye and temple area, had testing, CT scans and other testing done, my doctor sent me to neuroloogist and prescribed this pill pak and it worked GREAT, my headaches have stopped and very thankful. They would last 1-3 hours and asprins was the only think that would resolve the headaches then at times they would start all over again it was scary. If I had to live like that I was ready to call it quits but thank God I found this doctor who once I defined my symptons it was presto she said I know what will resolve your headache issues and the rest is history, my headaches are gone and even think that it helped my joints in my feet such as toes, and hands anyway had no side effects of any kind and headache free.

marty | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/11/2019
Condition: Rash

Took Medrol for rash.I am 82 years old reaction was terrible stopped after day 2. Could not sleep, heart raced, blood pressure way up sick to stomach, still have some rash would never take this again ever.Dizzy body tingling .

Stephenb149 | 45-54 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/14/2019
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

Horrible anxiety, insomnia, headache, body aches, upset stomach. I have been on this drug several times for severe infection of my sinus'and ears... The side effects are ALWAYS horrible. Would not recommend using it unless you have no other choice.

kitty b | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/30/2018
Condition: Inflammation of the Tendon

I promised myself I would write a review after reading reviews and getting so anxious about this med. The people who tend to post are people who for some reason have a hard time and are convinced it is the med. They post that they couldn't sleep for days or had a psychotic breakdown or something equally disturbing. The fact is that these people readily admit they are taking other meds and are really sick, so how do they know what really caused their problems? They need to stop and think before unloading their numerous problems on the web. This med worked great for me (6-day dose pack). I was so anxious the night before taking it and the first night that I was the reason I didn't sleep well, not the med. It significantly reduced the pain and the injury has almost completely healed. I actually felt energetic and enthusiastic while taking it. It did more than two trigger point injections, heating pads, and icing. I am a very anxious person and was convinced it was going to keep me awake and wreak all kinds of havoc, and it simply did not. I can't make any guarantees, all I can say is take the reviews with a grain of salt. Read between the lines. And, remember, it will be out of your system 5.5 days on average after you take it. It might be worth an annoying side effect or two.

Docia | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/16/2018
Condition: Disease in which Body has Immune Response Against Itself

Taking this for flares of Lupus/Sjogren's/Inflammatory arthritis. I have zero negative side effects. As far as I'm concerned it's a wonder drug and I feel improvement after the first day. The blister pack is easy to use. This is the 3rd time I've been prescribed this and it's worked like a champ every time. Highly recommend.