Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Flexeril oral.

7/24/2018 8:54:11 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    It makes me sleepy so I only take it at night but unless it is cold, it works well for me. In the cold it does not work as well. I take it for muscle cramps due to orthopedic surgery that left me unable to stretch some of my muscles adequately.

7/27/2017 8:22:26 AM

Reviewer: Artist7, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Unfortunately my pain on my lower back is getting worse. I have 2 bulging discs plus arthritis. I took as prescribed, and didn't find relief.

8/7/2016 11:23:41 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Just started taking flexiril 10mg. at bedtime. Surprisingly, it is working very well for my back muscle spasms. I could hardly move before because I need spine surgery and all the muscles around the area that needs to be fused are very tight. I hope this medication works well for me because I can hardly bear my spinal bone pain.

7/23/2016 6:58:20 AM

Reviewer: Linda, 35-44 on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Be very carefoul! I took this medication for ten years for my fibromyalgia and it worked too. But it left me with a dry mouth... when pieces of my teeth started breaking off,i stopped taking it but it was too late. So now on top of being in pain 24/7 now all my teeths are breaking in pieces... and it hurts like hell!! So be careful, if i knew i would loose all my teeths because of it,i would hav ... Show Full Comment

4/3/2016 8:00:12 PM

Reviewer: Bob, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication seemingly has no effect on me besides withdrawal. It doesn't relax my muscles as all. It also doesn't make me drowsy or foggy minded. The only noticeable effect was the next morning my muscles were stiffer than they've ever been before. It didn't feel like knots but rather intense stiffness. I reluctantly tried a double dose a week later to see if it would have any ... Show Full Comment

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day