I have fibromyalgia and have tried nearly every drug we can think of. The doctor suggested this medicine and after I started taking it, I have slept all the way through the night for the first time in years.

Anonymous |
9/27/2021
Condition: Muscle Spasm

This is an advise concerning the abandoned heavy pharma manufacturers. Take what they offer with a dose of caution. To get Medicine with deductions, talk to someone Call/Text US ONLY (775-773-5306), Adderall XR & IR, Xanax, and Oxycodone Discreet and tracking provided. No Prescriptions and Health Insurance Required

Jas90 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/14/2021
Condition: Disorder characterized by Stiff, Tender & Painful Muscles

If you are sensitive to medications, please don't take cyclobenzaprine. If you notice any very abnormal reactions, call your doctor immediately! After taking 2.5mg a night for 1.5 weeks, I experienced full body night sweats, hard muscle twitching, rapid heartbeat, SEVERE nightmares, icy cold skin, screaming in my head upon waking, and a pressure type headache. While it did initially help me sleep, it ended up with the opposite effect. Please be careful with this medicine. Upon stopping this medicine I had abdominal cramping. It has taken almost a week for these effects to subside.Read More Read Less

Sciatica Patient | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/30/2021

I had horrible sciatica pain due to a rupture disk. I had surgery to correct the problem. I was given this med before and after the surgery. I found it was very effective with no side effects other than it made me sleepy. However, considering my back pain and the fact that I couldn't hardly move this side effect was like a blessing. I was able to rest and sleep comfortably while recovering. So if your problem is minor and you have to drive and operate equipment then don't use this med during the day. It depends on your condition.Read More Read Less

Flexeril | 45-54 | Male | Patient
8/1/2021
Condition: Disorder characterized by Stiff, Tender & Painful Muscles

Terrible mental fog and sleepiness lasts for 24hrs with only one pill.

3percent | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/13/2018
Condition: Disorder characterized by Stiff, Tender & Painful Muscles

This medication provided no relief for stiffness or pain. It made me feel drunk and extremely tired. After even taking the pill a couple of doses even to see if an adjustment period was needed. I would take a dose and then would blackout. This was not the solution for my pain and stiffness. This would be my last choice.

Juju | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/4/2018
Condition: Disorder characterized by Stiff, Tender & Painful Muscles

I fell off a back several years back and this drug really made a huge difference in the recovery. It also resolved a lock jaw condition I had at the time which surprised me. I've tried it since but it doesn't work as well. No longer knocks me out and I'm not sure if it's having much effect on the muscles. 2013 for fall- 2015 last dosing. Have they changed the formula?

Katie | 65-74 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
1/11/2018
Condition: Disorder characterized by Stiff, Tender & Painful Muscles

I was prescribed one 10mg taken in the pm to relax my muscles so I can sleep due to fibromyalgia.It worked by allowing me to sleep a full seven hours.I had been on it for 15 years now a new Dr has taken over from my old Dr and he has taken me off it.I now sleep only four hours have all my pains back have tinnitus,vertigo and feel terrible.I do not know what to do the Dr has not sugested an alternative.

Imagypsy | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/27/2017
Condition: Disorder characterized by Stiff, Tender & Painful Muscles

Felt dopey and the muscle tightness got a whole lot worse. Started with low dose and increased to highest recommended and felt absolutely awful. I have ideopathic torticollis and was taken off a cocktail of drugs by new GP that had worked for me for more than 20 years and been off these drugs for several months now--no withdrawal symptoms. Neurologist tried me on tizanidine first and I landed in the ER, so tried Flexiril--quit before I could get to that stage. :-(

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/24/2017
Condition: Disorder characterized by Stiff, Tender & Painful Muscles

Causes very dry mouth and not as effective for me as soma was.

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
10/11/2017
Condition: Disorder characterized by Stiff, Tender & Painful Muscles

I've been taking cyclobenzaprine 10 mg on and off since being diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 2001. First from 2001 to 07, 2nd from 2008 to 10 and 3rd from 2014 to present. It has helped my whole body relax and eased the pain and allowed me to sleep better. I used to find it difficult to wake up in the morning, but that's better now. When I stopped the med, things got worse with pain and stiffness, so I find it helps me.

Robyn | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/30/2017

I was prescribed this for a bout of tension headaches I was getting that were turning into migraines. I was worried I was taking too much aspirin so I was told this would help with the onset of the headaches. It didn't. I took it in the morning before I would get a headache or at the early signs. I also varied the dosage with no effect.

natalie. | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
10/28/2016

This did not help back spasm's, but it did help my tmj muscles to relax since I have TMJ disorder. It does make me very sleepy, so I can only use when I do not have plans.

Merlin | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
9/28/2016
Condition: Disorder characterized by Stiff, Tender & Painful Muscles

My muscles hurts so much,and when i take this medicine with my pain pills ,i get very good relief, along with my weekly deep muscle massages.

Anonymous | Female |
6/15/2016
Condition: Disorder characterized by Stiff, Tender & Painful Muscles

personally i dont take this but my Grandmother takes this and it works but........ it makes her whole body swell...

tony | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/19/2016
Condition: Disorder characterized by Stiff, Tender & Painful Muscles

Did not do anything for muscles spams. All it did was make me super drowsy and left my mouth very dry.

Sleepy | 45-54 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
5/15/2016
Condition: Disorder characterized by Stiff, Tender & Painful Muscles

When I first took flexeril I slept most of the day, I prefer to take it at night, the one thing I noticed is that the shape of mine looks like a slice of bread now not like the ones here that I called the house pill b/c I could never remember the name. So you might want to check it out, other than that I am satisfied with this med

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/7/2016
Condition: Disorder characterized by Stiff, Tender & Painful Muscles

I take this once in a while for migraines related to muscle spasms in my neck. NOw my insurance won't allow because of my age. I am very upset

CTpaul | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/26/2015
Condition: Disorder characterized by Stiff, Tender & Painful Muscles

I'm also prescribed Vicodin as short term. Both together work great! (for short term!)

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/30/2015
Condition: Muscle Spasm
Ande3535 | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/27/2015

I was given this when tizanidine became less effective. I found that muscel relaxers have been helpful in controling my Fibromyalgia Pain. When I first started it, it work really well, even through flare ups. Now its great on the day to day, but not so much during flare ups. When I started this med my doctor had me start with 1/2 tab (5mg) morning & afternoon and whole tab (10mg) at bedtime, as a comon side effect was thst its suppose to be a med to make you really drowsy, this was not a problem for me, so my doctor said to do 10mg three times a day.Read More Read Less