my miracle drug! I have Hiatal Hernia with Reflux Esophagitis, I've tried pretty much everything else and only get temporary relief + diahrea, but with one 30mg Lansoprazole capsule every morning I have no symtoms at all, and I eat whatever I want with no ill effects. my stomach feels 18 again !

I've been using Prevacid for over 15 yrs and never had an issue. With change of insurance Previcid now cost me $180 for three month thru Welldyn. Btw, which is a horrible company to deal with. After using lansoprazole oral for a month. I'm gassy, bloated and uncomfortable all day. Plus the medicine is less effective than the name brand Previcid.

Phoebe | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/26/2021
Condition: Indigestion

My doctor has been trying to find out what has been causing my excessive indigestion and belching, nausea and loose bowels (no luck so far). I have been put on Lansoprazole again for now x2 a day. It’s been helping a bit with the indigestion but is now causing severe nausea and diarrhoea. Just doesn’t feel worth taking with these side effects

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
9/30/2017
Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/16/2016
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

This medicine worked for about 6 weeks and then my acid reflux came back even harder. Don't understand.

MFD | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/9/2016
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

cured the severe acid reflux but within 2 weeks of use I started suffering very severe diarrhea, up to 5 times a day. The GP insisted that it wasn't the medication and tested me from Crohns, gluten allergies all with negative outcome. Eventually I took myself off the medication and the diarrhea stopped. Now on Pantoprazole with no problems 3 months in.

ARZ | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/30/2015
Condition: Heartburn

I got projectile diarrhea from this drug and my stomach had cramps which made me double over. This lasted so long I thought I would die. I read an extra sheet the pharmacist included in my last refill and it says not to take for more than 2 weeks- ever. What are our doctors doing to us. I stopped it last week. No belly pain, no bloating, no diarrhea. We must stop this drug from being given. Don 't docs read literature. It's time to take over and shut this down. Don't start to take it, stop taking it. All I have now is a little heartburn which I want my Zantac back. Contact your doc or get a different one.