I was in fear of drowning in my sleep. Almost every night, burning sludge would push up into my mouth and wake me. During the day, it was like fire in my chest, and it didn't matter how little or how bland I ate. After years of suffering with over-the-counter items that didn't work, I finally mentioned it to my doctor. 100% fixed, absolutely no more problems, no matter what I eat. Concerning the c...

Since starting Prevacid & stopping Ranitidine, my symptoms have gotten worse.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/1/2021
Condition: Medication Treatment for Healing Erosive Esophagitis

Extreme abdominal pain and nausea drowiness diaherra

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/22/2019
Condition: Heartburn

Works ok. Get mild nausea throughout the day. I read many are paying hundreds for this medication. I received a 90 day supply using Good RX for $26.00

Muse2027 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
7/27/2015
Condition: Excessive Production of Stomach Acid

Some things I have learned that I wish I had known. First its not normal to have acid reflux all the time. If I had spent time finding out why instead of putting a bandage on it I would have learned. 1. I was allergic to certain foods that were behind the severe heartburn. Gluten and Dairy. 2. I had chronic constipation which was a side effect I believe from Prevacid. I tried nexium only to loose all my magnesium and calcium in my body which left me with pain muscle spasms and severe fatigue. If you still have heartburn after taking these drugs or stomach pain look for foods that cause it too.

Toya | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/29/2014

I have acide reflux for over 10 years and just recently started have spasms in my esophagus. I was on everything. Nexium stopped working for me. Lansoprasole or Previd 30 mg works great. I do supplement with herbs. I drink peppermint tea after meals to soothe my gastroinestinal tract. Also I recommend taking a calcium/magnesium supplement to keep the side effects away. I also use a magnesium oil at night after my shower which helps for the muscle weakness and heart palpitations.

Steve54 | 55-64 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient