I had a allergic reaction of redness of the skin which blistered over time and still have numbness in part of my foot after 4 weeks. Taking some meds to help try fire the nerves and get rid of numbness.

Ferris123 | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/15/2013

This drug was squirted into each nostril to deaden the nerves causing migraines. Twice I tried it and both times the day after I cannot function. I am so tired and lethargic and a strange feeling of not wanting to do anything but watch t.v. and sleep. I still got a migraine the day after the treatment.

pmsl | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient