I broke out with a rash after starting this medacation,is this normal?

Bill | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/4/2021
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I have been taking Amlodipine-Benazepril 10-20 mg for about 4 months. It has worked well for controlling my blood pressure. I am having one nuance side effect. My Bowel movement have changed from well formed to mushy and sticky. I have also experience a great uptick in gas. BM's which were usually once or twice a day have changed to 3-4 times a day.

Karen | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/14/2019
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Made me start urinating every 10 mins 24/7. Made me very tired. Made me feel like I had the flu. Not good for me at all.

chatycat | 65-74 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/30/2019
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I take 5mg. once a day for high BP with other BP pills it has cause swelling in ankles, feet,hands and upper body,also weight gain!

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/18/2018

Knee pain, leg pain, breathless, tired all the time. Quit taking and feel great. All pain is gone and no longer out of breath climbing stairs. It was poison!

LEIGH | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/16/2018
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I NORMALLY TAKE AVAPRO FOR MY HBP BUT SUDDENLY I WAS GETTING HIGH READINGS AND HAVING STRONG DIZZINESS SO THE DR GAVE ME THIS NEW MED TO TAKE AT BEDTIME. SHE SAID IT WOULD HELP ME SLEEP AND LOWER BP IT DID NOT I Wwas AWAKE ALL NIGHT AND READING THIS AM WAS ONLY A LITTLE LOWER. I WILL CALL PA NOwW WILL NOT USE AGASIN I NEED MY SLEEP