Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of amlodipine-benazepril oral.

11/14/2019 2:13:43 PM

Reviewer: Karen, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Made me start urinating every 10 mins 24/7. Made me very tired. Made me feel like I had the flu. Not good for me at all.

3/30/2019 11:12:47 AM

Reviewer: chatycat, 65-74 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I take 5mg. once a day for high BP with other BP pills it has cause swelling in ankles, feet,hands and upper body,also weight gain!

2/16/2018 11:40:38 AM

Reviewer: LEIGH, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I NORMALLY TAKE AVAPRO FOR MY HBP BUT SUDDENLY I WAS GETTING HIGH READINGS AND HAVING STRONG DIZZINESS SO THE DR GAVE ME THIS NEW MED TO TAKE AT BEDTIME. SHE SAID IT WOULD HELP ME SLEEP AND LOWER BP IT DID NOT I Wwas AWAKE ALL NIGHT AND READING THIS AM WAS ONLY A LITTLE LOWER. I WILL CALL PA NOwW WILL NOT USE AGASIN I NEED MY SLEEP

11/6/2017 11:51:33 AM

Reviewer: GW, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    My high blood pressure has dropped significantly although I do feel tired a lot since being on this medication and after about 2-3 months my erections have really suffered. I've lost about 2 inches on my boner and I am no longer stiff as a board. It also takes a lot more for me to get an erection when normally I look at my wife and I'm standing at attention. This is very disappointing to m ... Show Full Comment

6/20/2017 2:19:47 PM

Reviewer: charlotte, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Blood Pressure was not responding to my old medications and we switched to this combo. Blood pressure was down from 160 to 115-120 in a matter to days. Blood pressure is right where we wanted it to be for my age. Very pleased with the results.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day