BP running consistantly at least 150/100, hot flashes (perimenapause), SOB, nervous, heart palpitations interfering with sleep, Hyper or exhausted, no in-between. Was placed on two different anti-depressants and HCTZ, had allergic reactions to all. Smart physician suggested clonidine and I now have BP of 120/80 or lower, no more palpatations, hot flashes greatly decreased, and I'am able to relax. ...

OK Momma | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/2/2020
Condition: High Blood Pressure

wow, this is an absolutely terrible medication. Or should I call it poison? If you like severe blurred vision then this medication is for you. If you like having your blood pressure spiked and barely dropped your normal level, this medication is for you. If you’d like not being and able to take a crap, This medication is for you. This medication is pure poison for your body.

PatriciaAnne | 75 or over | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/20/2020
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Clonidine made me very ill and my blood pressure went up instead of down. I took it for three weeks. It was addictive and hard to quit. My side effects were dreadful. My hair got thin and felt like straw. I had a terrible taste in my mouth and I had insomnia. I also got vertigo. I have never experienced this before and it scared me to death. I was exhausted all the time. My side effects are almost gone now but it was a very scary experience.

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/6/2019
Condition: Excessive Sweating

I like that it helps with excessive sweating, but I haven't felt the same. I have been having realistic nightmares,my hair falling out more than usual,and I have been having peeing trouble since starting this drug. I either am having to pee constantly o or I feel like I can't clear out my bladder. Or other times all of a sudden I have to go and I sometimes feel like I can't hold it til I get to a bathroom. I have been tired and my legs feel like heavy lead trying get around I have to sit, because I'm tired. I have been sleeping late in morning and still want to stay in bed for more sleep.

Swallows14PillsAtOnce | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/20/2019
Condition: Excessive Sweating

Medication did exactly what I needed it to do. Amen. I decided to read the warnings at a later date because I'm smart like that. The list of drugs that might end bad if mixed, I take the whole list, daily as a cocktail in one swallow including Clonidine. I also smoke legal marijuana everyday. I never once got dizzy, felt drowsy, or got some added hours of extra sleep. How is it possible? Listen to what your doctor and pharmacist tells you. My doctor told me taking this medication with all my other pills will be fine. No issues. He was 100% correct. Had I have researched this medication before taking it, I probably wouldn't have even bothered with it. Online warnings with the detailed info behind your prescriptions are only listed to cover their butts from being sued. Basically, these warnings could be for 1 out of 100,000 people for all we know. It's much better to avoid researching your medication online, unless absolutely necessary and last resort. For most people, it is easy to mentally create negative effects due to simply reading all the bad stuff. Thus damaging your medications true intent. Instead, visit a hospital, doctor, or walk into your local pharmacy if health care isn't free. They will all help you. Doctors usually know their medications. They are usually way smarter than you and I. If you have a bad Doctor, simply get a new one. A good doctor will tell you what you need to know before giving you a prescription, and the pharmacist should touch base with these things as well. Don't let the warnings of this medication listed online scare you away from its awesomeness. TRUST YOUR DOCTOR. CLONIDINE IS GOOD.

9/20/2019