Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of cephalexin oral.

3/24/2017 7:03:12 PM

Reviewer: zootal, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    My gut hurt for four days, after which I started throwing up my toenails. NEVER again will I take this drug!!!!

3/10/2017 11:22:17 PM

Reviewer: muneca82969, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    took this medications for 10days, 4x daily for mrsa and cellulitis in my upper thigh and it did help take it away but on day 10 I developed a rash,hives and super bad itching all over my body. :(

11/22/2016 9:30:21 PM

Reviewer: Dane, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    The doctor prescribed me this drug for what she thought was a staph infection which turned out to be an unknown oozing black lesion on my arm. After about four days of taking the antibiotic I began to break out in hives. They quickly spread over my entire body until I could do nothing but stand because of how bad they were. The hives and swelling started to close my eyes shut then became hard to b ... Show Full Comment

12/1/2015 2:36:54 AM

Reviewer: Joe, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Hurt my thumb at work. After stitches I was prescribed this drug. I haven't gotten an infection, but I have had pretty severe constipation, lots noises coming from my gut. Now I am dealing with an itchy rash on about 50% of my body. Underarms, inner thighs, forearms, waistline, basically everywhere to some extent or another. Will request a different antibiotic next time.

8/11/2015 1:08:50 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Diagnosed with hidradenitis suppurativa (red, swollen, painful bumps to form on the body in places where the skin rubs together). These had formed along the pantie line. At the end of the prescribed 10 days (2 oral capsules/day), the bumps were gone and I was pain free.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day