Been on Imiquimod 5% cream for BCC on face fwd of LH ear for a little over 1 wk. Following prescription schedule of 5 days on, off Sat Sun. Will continue for another 5 weeks. Apply nightly with Q-tip. Area is slightly swollen, redness, slight pain, itching, scabbing, tender to touch, and looks horrible. Must be working as planned, effects match expectations.

well lets put it this way! it cost me 400$ for 12 tiny single pkgs and there was absolutely no sign of shrinkage or disappearance of any kind. i myaswell have put jerkins lotion on and enjoyed it for 2$. word of advice get them frozen off first then burned off if cryopen is not available. i got screwed out of 400$ this stuff does not work dont waste your money trust me. you can take that advice to...

Unknown | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/15/2021
Condition: Superficial Basal Cell Carcinoma of the Skin

My doc said twice a day. I have oozing boldly sores from the base of my nose into my lip. It created sores on my lower lip and inside my mouth. I have felt exhausted. The site burns horribly. I’ve been on it three weeks, but need some healing now. If it killed the cancer it was worth it. But unless the area is biopsied...who knows? I don’t know how to measure effectiveness.

Reggie | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/26/2021
Condition: Roughened Red Patches of Skin due to Sun Exposure

This medication is very effective for me. That being said, Iâ??ve experienced low back pain, nasal congestion, flu like symptoms and severe fatigue. My skin gets very red with a rash before sores develop that weep and ooze. The painful skin is bad but the severe itching is really hard to handle. I will say that once the treatment is finished, after many weeks the redness goes away. My skin is left soft and clear. I have treated the back of my neck, my chest area, my face and ears. AKs can surface after treatment as did with me, so you will have to treat the area again to get rid of them

Al | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/24/2020
Condition: External Genital Warts

This med seems to be working as the warts are getting smaller. The side effects are not so much fun; slight burning but the flu like symptoms are pretty bad. I'll be glad when the prescription has done it's work.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/4/2020
Lucky duck | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/25/2019
Condition: Vulvar Intraepithelial Neoplasia

Pros: The cream worked very quickly for my stage 0 Vulvar squamous cell carcinoma. Cons: I ended up with shingles on my butt cheek. It was not a bad case of shingles however I was treated for the shingles immediately so I’m sure it could have been much worse if had I not seen a doc immediately.