I wanted to take the time to write a review in the hopes to give at least one person the self confidence boost they need to keep going with Retin-A. I've been waiting for the day I get to write my own review. I officially started using Retin- A .25 just under 4 months ago today. My first day was 3 weeks before my birthday. I remember contacting my Dermo in advance with a million questions an...

E.Ceasar1 | 25-34 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/27/2018
Condition: Acne

I have always been blessed with good skin. I did however have some minor skin issues that bothered me. I got an ocassoniap outbreak of cystic ance (maybe once a year,) black heads on my nose and chin and tiny little bumps that would come and go around my chin. During a bad breakout I went to my Dr. For a federal for a derm.( I wanted retin a for flawless skin and fine lines.) He gave me retin a .5% cream. I had no vad peeling or sensitivity but my acne got worse then worse and I got breakouts where I hadnt had them before. I also have acne scars from using retin a ( I didnt have before.) It did erase my wrinkles within 3 months. But made my acne worse I had to quit. I did notice When I used OTC retiniod products it broke me out. My advice would be to use them first to see if your skin reacts positively to sources of Vitiman A. I am glad I troed Retin A but the product just isnt for me. It also has left some permenant scaring and a slight worsening of acne. Just because it did not work for me does not mean it will not work for you! By the 6 week mark you should see some steady improvement in your acne or it might be time to move on.

Unhappyhuman | 13-18 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/22/2017
Condition: Acne

Retin-A made my face burn and it turned the skin red. It also didn't do anything for my acne. But, you know, at least it was easy to use!

Patty | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/23/2016

I am asian and I live in USA, I use Retin A cream since 4 or 5 years, mostly for wrinkles, and it works perfecty for me. I use only the original brand, because I tried generic one, but it was less efficient. I buy it on Fcebook at "Online Retin A"

Becca | 19-24 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/4/2016
Condition: Acne

This time last year I had extremely bad acne. I've spends tons of money on things that never worked. I went to my doctor and she put me on retin-a 0.025% gel. I read a lot of people saying it gets worse before it gets better. For me I got a ton of white heads and dryness. After about 3-4 weeks my face was done being so irritated. I was on that dose for about 6 months. I'm now on rerin-a 0.05% cream. It also took a bit of time getting used to it. My face is 100x better then it was when I started. My skin was bumpy and now it's smooth with an even tone. I will continue to use rerin-a. So ladies just stick though the dry and "ugly" phase. It'll be worth it in the end (:

Retin A | 13-18 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/21/2016
Condition: Acne

I started off with a couple of uninflamed zits, really nothing special at all. I used the cream and by week 3, I had full blown acne, everywhere. I mean everywhere. I had never had anything CLOSE to this bad. I stopped after 2 1/2 months of horrible acne, and its been 2 weeks since I stopped an I still am not having improvement. THIS CREAM IS HORRIBLE. DO NOT USE IT.