Tried Claritin and Allegra. Neither worked. Zyrtec works great, although I have found that the generic doesn't work as well.

My son has had seasonal runny nose almost his whole life. He is now 7. Finally after all this time he was written a RX for Singulair. I had to get samples cause my insurance was fighting not to pay. The nurse suggested Zyrtec. How do I explain to someone that thinks she knows it all that I have given him this and it DOES NOTHING. I hope we get some relief from Singulair and the insurance will coop...

chai099 | 25-34 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/21/2021
Condition: Seasonal Runny Nose

I had sinusitis since I was a kid. Tried this a year ago and absolutely great. I can drink cold water without worrying about my runny nose. But I felt a little drowsy after a time of taking the drugs. Overall recommended.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/29/2019

I have c sinusitis- was born with it and received 'shots' for it monthly my first 2 years of life. Have been on oral meds for it for about 50 of my 60+ years of life. sequence of such extensive usage, many medications are not effective for me. This med, provided by my VA doctor at 10mg/tablet. I think this may be = o/c strength. This medicine is very effective when combined with furosemide also from my VA Dr. I am very satisfied with the results. I find the 1/day dose simple to take, especially as I have to take a number of other medications during the day, fewer is better for me. Also, I do not experience any drowsiness from this as I do with other types of antihistamines such as 'Benedryl."

Hsklar | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/20/2019
Condition: Atopic Dermatitis

Did not work at all. Did not stop itching or redness.

Runt321 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/18/2019

Very effective in reducing the frequency and severity of hot flashes.

kay2 | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/12/2018
Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis

I suddenly got visibly white puffy bags under both eyes and my eyes became extremely dry as well as my nasal passages.