I was prescribed this by my dermatologist. Now that I am uninsured it is insanely expensive. I don't see any generics listed, although I have seen it listed as an ingredient in some OTC acne treatments. I would love to find an OTC that works, at an affordable price.

Aki Lacandelaria | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/21/2010
Condition: Acne

I started using this drug 3 weeks ago after my dermatologist prescribed it, i have seen significant improvement in my acne condition(and self esteem!!). I use it once a day at bed time, i wsh my face in the morning and afternoon and apply only Bioderma 60+sunscreen. It is a bit expensive , but well worth every dime.

8716 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
3/4/2009
Condition: Acne

I have used it over 10 years with no adverse affects. It is the best treatment I have ever used for acne. I had a terrible case of cystic acne when I was younger and my complexion is perfectly clear now. It is easy to use. A little dab(size of a pencil eraser)per application is all you need. It's very expensive but it lasts a long time and the results are worth it. One 30gm tube lasts 6 months or longer.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/3/2008
Condition: Acne

I use this in the mornings. Have used it for a couple of months now. Overall, I really like it. It is one of my favorite treatments I have used on my acne, and I have used A LOT. Unlike some other meds I've used, I don't have to refrigerate it or worry about it bleaching fabrics. It doesn't cause stinging, peeling, drynes. Nothing. The consistency is nice. I experience absolutly no irritation from this drug. I will continue to use it.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient