Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of methylphenidate oral.

6/18/2019 2:27:43 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Horrible

5/31/2019 11:57:05 PM

Reviewer: Willsmommy09, 7-12 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    My 9yr old was having so so much trouble in school and having bad anger issues, his pediatrician put him on 18ml methylphenidate and I've seen such a huge difference, since the 1st day he took it his teacher messaged me to tell me the progress he had!! I'm hoping it continues to work, hes only complained of slight dizziness and some nausea but other than that he says he feels fine:) I' ... Show Full Comment

5/14/2019 9:03:08 AM

Reviewer: Kmennis, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am an adult with ADHD since childhood. My psychiatrist and I tried several medications including Adderall which gave me mild anxiety. I take Vyvanse during the day and methylphenidate in evenings when I have school work. The methylphenidate helps keep me focused with no side effects. Only issue is that it only lasts a couple hours. Most ADHD medications do not last as long as they are supposed t ... Show Full Comment

4/8/2019 10:07:04 AM

Reviewer: Happy to be me now, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have severe ADHD and this medicine makes me feel more normal than with out it. I also have depression and it helps that as well.... I actuallt dont jave any sode effects either. Hope it continues to help me.

4/14/2018 10:19:46 AM

Reviewer: Methylphenidate er, 35-44 on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have taken Adderall or Concerta for most of my life and all of my adult life, ironically I'm currently hospitalized with a stage 4 wound located directly above my anus, During this hospitalization they lowered my Concerta from 54mg down to 27mg and upon my insistence and a request it has been increase to 36mg. I feel that 54mg would be a much more effective treatment.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day