My son has been taking this for 4 months, starting just after he turned 6. He has done a total 180. He went from almost being expelled in kindergarten to a star student. His handwriting is now legible and he can sit and read me a book with no problem. I went from not wanting to medicate my child to grateful that I did. It didn't make him a zombie and he still has plenty of personality. This drug w...

My 7 year old son. Is going to take this and im worried.

Retired uhv lineman | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/12/2021
Condition: Recurring Sleep Episodes During the Day

I was able to focus on my chores for the day and get things accomplished

Tonyz | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/30/2021
Condition: Depression

This medicine makes me more alert and focused. I also feel happier while on it. I'm more introvert without it and I feel disorganized and lazy as well. It actually cured my depression a bit. I feel less empty. The only downside is the halflife and the rebound. I have to take it five times a day. The longer lasting one isn't covered by my insurance so I'll have to deal with it. Overall I feel more on track, motivated and confident. It makes life easier to manage. (50mg per day)

Anonymous | 13-18 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/17/2021
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

helps with focus issues, side effects include anxiety and suicidal thoughts

Viquirae | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
1/18/2020
Condition: Cognitive Impairment following Traumatic Brain Injury

I may benefit from another brand name but I am afraid of what happens when I don't have it to think

Anonymous | 13-18 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/30/2019
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

Very powerful for fixing attention problems. It makes it much easier to work, however the side effects are strange and concerning. There is a significant loss of appetite and dry mouth, but these are not terribly strange. While the medicine wears off (which takes hours), paranoia and confusion can set in. While these happen, there is a feeling of freezing despite the actual temperature, possibly due to a lack of food? Either way, very good for what it is meant to do but unfortunate side effects.