i have been hospitalized. thinking it was gerd.i have been on med. aprx.2 weeks. i just found out reading this website why i am still having these symptoms. i have chest pain tightness nausea feel like throwing up . heart pounding.. wondering what is wrong with me.. i am going to the dr. in the morning before i take this drug again. i would not recommend this to anyone. the last two weeks i have ...

zazad51 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Caregiver
11/26/2015
Condition: High Blood Pressure

My husband has tried many HBP and SUlar is very effective but our insurance does not pay for this medication. We pay $100 every month for 30 pills. Please help us find this medication cheaper

patient | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/6/2014
Condition: High Blood Pressure

it lowers blood pressure,but to much on lower number, down into the 50:s and it makes my heart go to fast into the 80 and up to 90's, makes it hard to sleep

sular | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/31/2013
Condition: High Blood Pressure

bloating, gerd, hold body muscle aching, feel like im ninety years old in the morning.im only 68 years old. bad drug.had to stop.

charlie | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/20/2012
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Brings blood pressure down quick. I have found this medicine works better for me than clonidine. I've taken many, many b.p. meds, and this one works for me! Finally! Sometning that works!

Sular | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
11/27/2011
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Sular has worked very well for me. I don't have the swelling I had with other calcium channel blockers and it has effectively lowered my blood pressure and helped stabelize it. I have taken it for over 2 yrs and highly recommend it. I, too, wish the price was more affordable. The URL Nisoldipine Generic has been as effective as the Brand name, but the other generic mgr Nisoldipine did not work for me. It is quite expensive and I wish it could be cheaper.