I've recently started using this medication to reduce pore size and help with sun damage (pigmentation) on my face. I am am using other medications too for rocasa. I am impressed after only a few weeks. A few large pores are smaller and my fine wrinkles between my eyes appear less deeper. I plan to adjust my dosage to every other day if redness or excessive peeling begins. Very expensive!! and not...

it made the skin on my face peal off, and have red spots. not good.

smoother | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/12/2015
Condition: Fine Wrinkling of the Face

Along with a skin care routine (per my dermatologist), Renova has minimized fine lines and other signs of aging which were escalating since I hit my 50's. My face is still drooping but the fine wrinkles are not as bad as they were and not progressing. Skin is smoother and clearer. I am using a lot of moisturizer due to the drying effect. Love this stuff. It is helping me maintain a bit younger appearance. Concern: How long can I use it?

Anonymous | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/11/2010
Condition: Fine Wrinkling

I have used this for over 2 years and skin is smooth and wrinkle free except for above upper lip. It did not remove a few old age spots BUT I didn't get any more. It is expensive but at my age worth it, no side effects noticed.I am continuing to use it daily

fewrinkles | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
9/19/2010
Condition: Fine Wrinkling of the Face

I have used Renova for over 10 years when in my 50's many people stopped me to ask what I used on my skin as it would always look fresh and smooth with very little wrinkles. So to me this is a wonderful drug for wrinkles and putting collagen back. LOVE IT!

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/15/2010

I have treated minor skin cancers with this drug, and they have disappeared. Very effective.

LoveLife | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/22/2010
Condition: Thickening of the Outer Horny Layer of the Skin

After about the first 3 months my skin began to look smooth, soft, and less wrinkles. Definately the best product I have ever used for my skin. It actually works!