I had AFIB (SVT) diagnosed when I was 24 years old... I have been QuinidineGluconate since then - I am 69 years old... now I have been taking QUINIGLUTE 324 MG/TID AND DIGOXIN .25 DAILY for that period of time... except for a time in 1995 when I was taking Quiniglute twice aday on misadvice I have not had a severe occurence. Once in a while if I forget a pill the condition will comeback with ...

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
8/16/2018
Condition: Rapid Ventricular Heartbeat

Been on quinidine gluc for 20 years. Has worked great. Oldie but a goodie!

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/17/2013
Condition: Atrial Fibrillation
Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/27/2013
Condition: Atrial Fibrillation

Have been on quinidine gl for about 11 years. up until several months ago, I was on 324 gm. twice daily. This worked very effectively. However, I went back into AF, and the dosage has been increased to 486 gm. three times daily. Is effective, but metabolism has dropped quite a bit.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/19/2012
Condition: Life-Threatening Rapid Ventricular Heartbeat

causes constant diarrhea and cramps,nausea etc.

nweber | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/16/2011
Condition: Atrial Fibrillation Electrically Shocked to Normal Rhythm

This medication did the trick for me. I have had fewer episodes since being on this one. The doc tried several other meds and cardio conversion several times but quinidine with 2 other meds seems to be working.