I took this medicine for years and it works very well. Not harsh like Imodium and helps with cramping, gas and nausea. I haven't been able to find it for years... It makes me very sad, because I can't take most alternative meds.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/31/2013
Anonymous | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
5/2/2013
Anonymous |
10/15/2012
Condition: Diarrhea

I used to take this when I was younger it was the best now I cant get it any more. Wish they would bring it back

Find it. | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/26/2012
Condition: Diarrhea

This is a great product, have been using it since i was a kid for diarrhea symptoms. I can no longer find it in stores? i would like to know where i can get it? The best this on the market for diarrhea!!!

ViDu | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient