I had a strong pain in my back molar and my dentist proscribed this to me. I came on Web MD to look it up as always and I noticed all the reviews and I started to read them. Let me say that I was scared to take it, but I am very happy that I did. I did not have any side effects and my pain is gone! I only had to take it for 7 days. If you read the reviews, just remember that usually the only time ...

I was prescribed this drug to treat a recurring abscesses tooth. It is very difficult to tolerate, but seems to be working. Stomach upset and persistent diarrhea. Supposed to take 4 times per day, but after the first 3 pills, I'm so nauseated that I find it very difficult to force myself to take the 4th one. Today is the 3rd day on them...and I couldn't make myself take the 4th one. But, they...

jenibxo | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/27/2021

I am so surprised reading these reviews, I had an infection in my tooth, took it as directed. I took with food and lots of water, had probiotic yogurt eat healthy no issues, Please read directions and do not take on an empty stomach. Stay Well

Lee | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/17/2021
Condition: infection caused by bacteria

Given for an abscess tooth. 4x @ day (300 mg). 2nd day dizziness, vertigo, nausea, watery diarrhea all day. 3rd day lowered dose to 3x’s a day. Vertigo gone, some dizziness, acid reflux, overall feel sick (like the flu), mild diarrhea. 4th day, skipped morning dose, felt better. Mid-day dose side effects coming back, along with hearing my heartbeat in my left ear. Sunday so no doctor to call, may not continue taking it today. Take with a full glass of water!!! Otherwise, heartburn!!!

Mezzoola | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/10/2021
Condition: Skin Infection

Used for infection in my toe after cephalexin didn't work and a sulfa gave me a systemic rash. Take high quality probiotic with it (not drug store brand) and you will negate any side-effects. Important as this antibiotic can cause c. difficile. I had zero gastro side effects because I took the probiotic (bio-k)

Kay | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/9/2020
Condition: Pelvic Inflammatory Disease

Where do I start this drug has nearly killed me. At first it started with severe anxiety, chest pain and indigestion. Then a few days later severe pain in my rectum like I needed the toilet constantly. Doctor told me to keep taking and I did. Constant stabbing pain in liver area sometimes kidneys. 2 days before I finished the course I got a huge rash all over my body severe itching, tremors, tingling in face, red face and problems breathing. I am honestly terrified. Itâ??s been 2 days since I stopped this and the liver pain is worsening along with the itching. Going to A

Stub | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/21/2020
Condition: Diabetic with Foot Infection due to a Specific Bacteria

Staph infection on the toe that went into the bone. Taking pre-op has had no side effects. I do eat a lot of plain yogurt and take probiotics anyway. Also, I take with food and water.