My Daughter had Nephrotic Syndrome when she was 3 1/2 yrs old. we went 2 1/2 year on the normal Prednisone/solu medral iv. when they wanted to start a third round I searched for something new to try because the Prednisone was not working. They said that NEORAL was not proven to help her condition. Well prednisone was not helping so I chose to try and within 3 months her Kidney levels were normal. ...

Interstitial cystitis

Cee | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/9/2014
Condition: Severe Psoriasis that is Resistant to Treatment

Tremors,no immunity from other infections

none | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/16/2011

Interstitial cystitis

pregoncemore | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/21/2010

I had pyoderma gangrenosum, due to complications with ulcerative colitis. This drug helped me not have my leg amputated. I have an ugly scar on my lower leg, but at least I still have a leg.

artemis | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/22/2010
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

I take Neoral oral (75mg bi-daily)in combination with methotrexate 17.5mg per week.This combination has served me very well after trying a number of less successful regimes. It has resulted in my being free from pain and inflammation for most of the time (98%) where other regimes probably only made a difference of 50%. Nor do I have the same problems of fatigue (I take 5mg folic acid per day except on methotrexate day.) I do worry about the long term effects of the drugs but I have to balance this against the alternate effects of serum positive erosive RA. I feel that this regime has provided me with a respite from the disease.

lisame | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/22/2010
Condition: Prevent Kidney Transplant Rejection

well I have had some side affects hearing loss but not bad joint pains lots of facial hair but over all no big complaints because I've had my kidney for 14 years.Oh ya weight gain but still it's been worth it.And it was a cadaver kidney