Need to be careful who manufactures this generic drug. After twenty years of severe low back pain resulting from a car accident, this drug manufactured by "Watson", 100mg/day worked a miracle within three days. Finally complete pain relief most days for about 5 years. Then my drug plan found a cheaper manufacture "Actavis" and my severe pain came back within 2 weeks. I now have my doctor speci...

I am trying to find out if Voltaren has a lot of aspirin in it. If it does I cannot take it because I am allergic to aspirin. My caregiver knows that.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/5/2018
Condition: Inflammation of the Tendon

work for me stop pain

Gr8shpr | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
7/20/2018
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

I have taken this drug for 40 years. It helped my osteoarthritis and migraine headaches. The last 10 years i have developed painful IBS (constipation) and discontinuation (due to having a colonoscopy) has eliminated the IBS symptoms.

Dave in NH | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/28/2016
Condition: Inflammation of the Tendon

been on diclofenac 50mg per day for a week taken before bed. Was told to take 2 per day but find it makes me tired all day if taken in the AM. This is to replace meloxicam which wasn't working and neither is this. Still have pain

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/2/2015

My doctor prescribed this because of undue fear of Hydrocodone. It's utterly worthless; no pain relief at all for my occasionally severe lower back and neck pain, etc.

gmakaren | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/17/2015
Condition: Arthritis

I am hoping to come off of this med by using supplements. Supplements have taken my knee pain away completely. My main concern now is morning stiffness. I have ringing in the ears which is a possible side effect of this med. I have received pain relief using this drug.