This medication works very well for post-op swelling in my knee. However, it took so long for the medication to sustain itself in my bloodstream, that by the time it was constantly effective, it was time for a refill. Also, once I came off of it, the pain was immense, so I had to start all over again. It does the job, I just wish there was a less expensive means to this solution.

bunion,left foot,on 500mg 2x a day,severe heartburn,nausea,and from top of neck down to breastbone skin is very sore,cant even touch the skin,foot healing great ,just side effects from meds making me sicker

margaret | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/14/2013
Condition: Inflammation of the Sac Surrounding the Joint - Bursitis

It really has help you very much. It does do work and eases the pain.

Joe | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/20/2012
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

Works great for arthritis. No side effects and taking it once a day is wonderful.

Hip Pain | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/22/2011
Condition: Pain

Given to me for hip pain. Has done absolutely NOTHING to help with pain. I might as well as eaten an M&M for all the help this stuff does. Worthless.

stewart2757 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/27/2011
Condition: Inflammation of the Tendon
Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/5/2011
Condition: Pain

I have had Lyme Disease for 18 years and as I have gotten older (now 46) joint and muscle pain has become increasingly worse. In 2009 I was prescribed opiates and the like for pain, but they were not for me - This drug is the miracle pill for me, and, despite the warnings, sonograms, mri's and cat-scans show NO CHANGES in my cardiovascular system.