i have had the medication but still do not see any difference in my frequent urination.

leee | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/7/2014
Condition: Frequent Urination

gemstone | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/14/2013
Condition: Urination During the Night

I have interstitial cystitis & could not afford the other med Uribel so i decided to try this. I feel very shaky & very drowsy. Will not take this again! Bad experience!!

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/24/2010
Condition: Difficult or Painful Urination

Yes - this drug is a true blessing! Thought I was having bladder infections - all my life... Finally - relief!!! Only thing i notice is sometimes if I take too close together or on empty stomach - I get a little nausia... but if you are reading this - we can collectively say... big deal! Good luck!

labgirl | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/12/2008

I have a history of kidney stones, and during my last bout I had lithotripsy treatment. Afterward, I had a ureter stent for almost a month. I don't know if it had anything to do with the stent or not, but I constantly felt like I had to pee. I would only get relief during the few seconds that I managed to dribble something out. I tried Pyridium, but it did nothing...and was messy! My pharmacist recommended Urispas and my physician wrote me the script. It was great! It worked fast and no yellow mess!

connaf | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/30/2007
Condition: Frequent Urination

Over the last 5 years I have tried many meds for painful bladder spasms and urinary frequency (sometimes as often as every 30 minutes). Two months ago my doctor prescribed Urispas. I got relief from the very first dose. Other meds helped for a few weeks then seemed to quit working. I have taken Urispas for two months now and still get great relief form the pain and frequncy. I have not had any side effects except occassional bouts of drowisness and slightly dry mouth when I have to take the higher dose. I would recommend this drug to any one.