My family Doc noticed my ugly, thick, yellow toenails during a routine physical. He asked me if I would mind taking a Lamisil tablet once daily for one month to have normal nails again. I was ecstatic, hoping that I could once again wear sandals in public. After finishing the meds, I noticed that my toenails were changing back to normal. Today they are the same as when I was a teenager! But wait, ...

i have really not begun yet i will today!!

Frustrated | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/22/2020
Condition: Fungal Disease of the Nails

I am 60 pills in now. 25 more to go. My body does not do well. Insomnia,red patch blister on arm,starting on nose now. Aches in body,headaches everyday. Metal taste in mouth. I see no sign of improvement on fingernails or toes. Very frustrating as doctor said it will work. Not sure to keep on or stop. I want this fungus gone . Feeling hopeless

Sarah1110 | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/4/2020
Condition: Athlete's Foot

I am on day 4 of taking the generic form of lamisil, terbinafine and I am so sick. Iâ??ve never felt this bad before. Extreme fatigue and tiredness, headache, stomach hurts and canâ??t eat. When I do manage to eat a few bites, everything tastes terrible. I feel so dehydrated and my eyes are so dry. Sore throat and back pain. Iâ??m so glad tomorrow is Monday

Teresa | 25-34 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
6/16/2020
Condition: Fungal Infection of Toenails

I took lamisil 3 times in the course of 6 yrs and it did not help me at all. I recently removed my toenail and took lamisil for 3 months everyday and my nail grew back even worse than it was before. No side effects just disappointed that it didnâ??t work on me :(

Phreddye418 | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/27/2020
Condition: Fungal Disease of the Nails

I've been taking this from April 26, 2019 til May 20, 2020. My toenails were horrific and my fingernails were half bad. This stuff is 99.90% effective. I still have a tiny bit of nail problem.

Babs | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient