I am 44 years old and when a 9 year old child said to me that I was bald, I had to do something. I have been using Rogaine for 3 years and my hair has never look so thick and has never been so long. I will use it for the rest of my life.

how can i use that medicine

Anonymous | 75 or over | Female | Patient
2/23/2020
Condition: Hair Loss

I have used Rogaine for Women 5% for 2 years. I am 79 years old. I get small hairs/fuzz at my temples. My hairdressers encourages me to continue because he believes it will keep me from losing my hair. I think it might help but not much new growth.

Pam | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/6/2019
Condition: Hair Loss

I'm 70 years old, have always had fine but plentiful healthy hair, but my new hairdresser said something about my "thinning" hair.Did not want to take pills or supplements, so I bought the 2% solution and applied it 2x a day, using a q-tip to apply at the crown of my head, maybe 4 " by 6" area. After 4 weeks I could begin to see fine blonde hairs, lots of them, in the area of application. They were about 1/4 in long when I was first able to see them, now about 1/2 in. and continuing to grow, so I'll keep up the applications and see what they develop into after maybe 6 months. No little or new hair growth along my grey hairline, however. Results aren't instant, and I don't know how pictures and testimonials can say anything about noticeable results after just 3 or 4 weeks of use... they must have very fast growing hair. I also applied a light amount to my eyebrows... same thing, now have a few blonde hairs growing in among the regulars. I would never apply to eyelashes, etc. Only complaint: I bought the 3-pack of 2% that had a Rogaine coupon on the box, and could not figure out how to redeem online as required. Seems the R company just wants new customers to subscribe to their online regular deliveries of the product, then maybe they give you a refund. I don't appreciate that kind of customer treatment and duplicity. Other than that, the product worked for me. Try the q-tip for easier application. It helped me with the otherwise messy dripping solution problem.

Tampa | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/3/2019
Condition: Hair Loss

If you are diligent in using it twice a day you will see hair growth, but it slows down after about 12 months. I keep using it because I know it will all fall out if I stop, but it is hard because it makes your hair dirty and I would only have to wash my hair once ecvery three days if I didn't use it.The company has a bogus coupon on the box saying they will pay you a refund of $25 for every two boxes you buy. They will only do it once and then they will never send you another refund. Like they are not making enough money on this product.

LBCjdc | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/24/2018
Condition: Hair Loss

first of all, you do need to see a dermatologist to find out the reason for your hair loss. My dermatologist diagnosed female pattern hair loss (I am a woman). this is the only type of hair loss minoxidil (Rogaine) is meant to treat. I used The 5% foam for women. The directions say to put half a capful of foam in a container and then transfer it to your scalp.. This is so you get the idea of how much to use. Once you have the idea, you are much better off spraying it directly onto your scalp instead of trying to transfer it from another container. It will melt and you will have a lot of waste. Follow the directions carefully. I have been using it for five months and have seen A dramatic difference! You have to be consistent. The 5% foam is meant to be used once a day every day. If you stop using it, your hair regrowth will go away.

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/18/2018
Condition: Hair Loss

Do not use this, used for 9 months and made my hair thin worse and damage my scalp had to go see a dermatologist almost totally bald now.Don't believe the reviews that it works people are paid to say that only reason it's still on the market is because new people are using it and find out what its really like.