Still trying to figure out if pill form is sufficeint or if I need to be on liquid instead. Dr.'s said to drink diet coke to help with absorption; so far I have lost 20 + pounds! No hair loss or nausea so that has not been an issue. However, the constant blood draws to check the absorption and the to see if it is causing liver damage is worrisome for me. So far though, my liver is fine. I will be ...

Tried the liquid versions and was not able to tolerate it. Things ok on the pill - drinking some type of cola helps with the stomach upset. Annoying side effects are hair loss and muscle/joint cramps/pain. Also occasional ringing in ears. I think I can survive a year taking it.

Rob | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/28/2020
Condition: Fungal Infection of Toenails

I have just finished my 3 month course of this medication for toenail fungus i didnt notice any side effects my new nail is coming through fine and looks better but theres still discolouring of my nail at the top the medication defonatly stopped it spreading and looks to be working only time will tell now if the nail grows out without it coming back on the fresh nail i have put 4 stars on effectivness and satifaction due to it hasnt fully grown out yet but will update if the fungus comes back

Tim | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/24/2018
Condition: Chronic Fungal Infection of Skin
Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/30/2017
Condition: Fungal Disease of the Nails

Miracle drug. No longer have toenail fungus. Worked better than Lamisil. Finally no more embarrassment.

iria | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/29/2016
Condition: Fungal Infection of Fingernails - Onychomycosis

I have been taking this drug for past 3 months, no side effects, no hair loss, no new healthy nails grows... just nothing. May be too early to say? Or I was given placebo? Never checked my liver too...

CAT | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/1/2016
Condition: A Fungal Infection - Aspergillosis

Asthmatic in my younger years, developed and diagnosed in 1991, with Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis. Did a double blind study for Sporonox, (Itraconazole) in Sawisn Diego. Have been on 200mg daily since, much better when I moved out of California to Colorado. I had a few flare ups in Colorado, but not like California...I go to National Jewish in Denver....have a very good Dr there, since 2006...I remain on 200mg Itraconazole(thank goodness price has gone down), Adair, Pro air as needed, been off Prednisone here ,more than in California. I could tell my flare ups, by pain in areas of my lung on inspiration, and on occasion coughing up blood. Haven't done that in quite awhile...Our military over in Afghanistan and Iraq have issues with this and more fungal species...My son being one who was an asthmatic in his youth.....He has about 3-4 fungal species....Very important to get checked out before leaving military!