I began using a very low dose patch due to hot flashes, extreme perspiration, facial flushing, mood swings and difficulty concentrating. All of these irritating symptoms are either gone or so mild that I can ignore them. Please note, I also take an antidepressant (escitalopram), which also helps prevent mood swings and difficulty concentrating, but I don't experience the foggy thinking which usua...

I wanted it for "hot flashes" did not work for me.

SantaCruz50 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/24/2015
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

I was on the .0375 and now on .05. It has regulated my sleep and emotions. To easily remove the adhesive, use a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol.

katydid | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/25/2015
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

I have been using this .5 mg patch for the past 11 days- changing it every 3 days- and I feel significantly better as far as mood and I sleep very well. That is a miracle. I did not know poor sleep was a side effect of low estrogen. So happy I did not have to resort to sleeping pills. I am worried about developing a rash from the patch but so far so good.

estrodiolneeded | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more |
11/24/2014
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

Another 70 year old on estradiol and doctors want to take away, this is the result of the doctors not understanding the difference between estrogen and estradiol.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | Patient
7/18/2014
Condition: Low Estrogen After Operation to Remove Ovaries

I had a transvaginal complete hysterectomy 8 days ago. Hot flashes, night sweats etcetera started almost immediately. ESTRADIOL patch worked within hours! No more hot flashes.

ESTRODIAL | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/25/2014