I want my ZNP soap bar back | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
7/9/2014

I am extremely sad this great product no longer exist. I developed adult acne and all seemed to be lost until I purchased this soap. My skin was extremely oily and sensitive. After I used the soap every other day, wrapped my hair up while I slept, changed my hair product and kept my hand out of my faces my acne also dark acne scares healed. My skin was perfect and moving forward all I wore was a concealer under the eyes, a bronzer. To maintain my wonderful glow I would washed my face with this soap 4 times a month. The original ZNP was amazing because for 1 year and over 5 doctor visits and bad news; " Well for African American skin the scars will never go away. Or, a dermatologist would suggest expensive laser treatments." I wasted time and money until one day I came across a dermatologist who cared about his job and my concerns. He suggested ZNP soap and it was some of the best advice I every received because for 20 years my face has been smooth and clear. I have less than a quarter of my last bar left and I am using it very sparingly until I find a replacement. Bottom line," I want my ZNP soap bar back". If this soap was in production, more women and men know about this product and made slight changes to their daily habits, the majority of the over the over the corner products and dermatologists would be out of business. But that would be to much of right. Read More Read Less

Judy | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/21/2012
Condition: Scaly Oily Skin Problem Primarily On Face and Scalp

I use this product every day and it has controlled scaly spots on my face. The best product I have used so far.

Stephanie | 35-44 | Female | Patient
5/20/2011
Condition: Scaly Oily Skin Problem Primarily On Face and Scalp

This soap has been wonderful it will occassioally dry me out a little to much but I will use one time a day for a day or two! I have oily skin this bar has been the only thing that keeps my face acne free!

Ex Flake face | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/15/2011