Lissette | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/24/2019
Condition: Acne

My mother in law gave me this because I didnâ??t know what else to try with my acne in my cheeks and forehead . So I tried this and yes the first night I went to bed out t on and woke up to my face red and burning like I had an allergic reaction but I just washed my face with cool water and after like 15 minute the redness faded . I tried again the next night and my face didnâ??t burn in the morning and my acne had significantly went down. I was so surprised and happy cause nothing works for me . So I kept using it . My skin did get very dry like some of you and flaky. All I did was get a scrub that wasnâ??t too harsh and exfoliated my skin and used the cream everyother night instead of nightly. Your skin just needs to get over that initial beginning Effect but once your used to it (takes about 3-4 uses) thereâ??s no burning and less dryness . It worked for me definitely buying again . Holy grail for my skin .

random | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/13/2019
Condition: Acne

i used this for three nights so far , everything was fine until it was the third night . i noticed my face was sooo red so i washed it off and saw sooo many tiny bumps !! i was so frustrated because i don’t know if i should continue using benzoyl peroxide gel .

lANIKA88 | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/17/2019
Condition: Acne

Ok at first I believed that this medication had made my skin turn darken and I was very upset because on the lower part of my face It looked as if I had a 5 o'clock shadow which is impossible because I do not shave and I am a woman. So it took me nearly a month to Realize that it was the medication but also I had been using a towel of which was dyed so the dye that was being lifted out of the towel was being transferred onto my skin which made it appear darker. My acne was mainly being bothersome on my cheek area so that's where I scrubbed the most with the medication and towel that was causing this horrid skin discoloration. I was so upset because I had recently lighted my complexion with ivory caps to brighten my skins complexion. If you have this issue the best way to get the color of your skin back to normal is you have to constantly apply lotions to the skin this helps lift transferred dye because you will eventually get irritated with overwashing with your face which the topical wash will dry out your skin a lot already. I hope this information helps my skin is medium dark complexion like a caramel color if you needed to know if this relates to what may have experienced. I also used a debit card and acted like I was shaving to speed up the process of removing the dye from the skin because I desperate to look back normal because this incident was devasting I might have looked crazy but hey it works {Lot and Lots of lotion}

Anonymous | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/27/2017
Condition: Acne

When I start using BP gel my skin become very dry,red.I am suffering from peeling problem. But i read online that this problem came at starting weeks. I hope after some days my skin will be clear.

kevrev | 25-34 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/31/2016
Condition: Acne

Male, 33. Persistent acne most my life. Tried 2 rounds Accutane. doxycycline, Retin A, Retin A Micro, various prescription topicals. Finally gave 2.5% BP a try...It dried out my skin for 3 weeks and I broke out worse, BUT THEN, my skin adjusted, finally, and 8 months later I've literally had maybe one small pimple a month. It is literally the only thing that has worked permanently for me. I've tried everything, but I swear by the stuff.