I feel great...lost much hair, little nausea, but it is a small price to pay for the drug that I bekieive is keeping me alive. I have been getting temporary severe body itch one day after GEMZAR or the anti nausea med....anyone else with this reaction please e mail me [email protected]

I've been on Gemsar for about 3 months receiving is through intervenious once a week. Several times I had to skip the treatment in view of low blood counts and platlets. Had to go for transfusions and then the procedure could be done. N0 other side affects,except dirrehea,poor appetite, and cramps. I hope it all works out for me.

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/2/2018
Condition: Cancer of the Pancreas

Severe hematologic suppression. Reversible renal failure from esrd to stage 4; severe thyroid suppression;thrombotic microangiopathy.Hemolytic-uremic syndrome;cardio-renal syndrome.heart attack.on dialysis for foreseeable future. Considering pathology report, should have refused administration of drug because I was doing very well (negative CT's for recurrent tumor)until I was half way through the Gemzar therapy.

tony | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/30/2015
Condition: Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer

Taken for a year, first 6 months with Cisplatin (the cisplatin was horrible). I had maybe 60 tumors in my liver and 2 in my left lung. After about 9 months, I have maybe 5 tumors left in my liver and the lung tumors look like squashed grapes. I was look at death short term and now I am looking at becoming a survivor. Thanks Gemzar!

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/22/2014
Condition: Breast Cancer that has Spread to Another Part of the Body

After allergic reaction to Docetaxil, new regimen carbo/gemzar,/w Benadryl & anti nausea med, 6 months on regimen breast rumors gone. Low blood counts the last 2 months have had Procrit & feel better. My gemzar is given in two doses a week apart followed by IV /w magnesium & potassium the next week, then a week off (bloodwork) and the cycle starts again. I'm careful to eat fruit after each treatment as the anti-nausea meds cause constipation.

Peter W | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/21/2014
Condition: Cancer of the Pancreas

Over a year on this drug, very tolerable at first. Dr added paclitaxel. I then lost all my body hair, peripheral neuropathy set in and mild anemia began. two weeks on one week off.

Blessed95 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/19/2014
Condition: Breast Cancer that has Spread to Another Part of the Body

This medication did not slow down the groth of my cancer cells according to my blood tests and Pet -CT.