Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of oxymetazoline nasal.

8/16/2019 8:03:03 AM

Reviewer: Aly, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have used this nasal spray many times during allergy season oh my Lord I have never felt such an extremely bad burning pain in my life I thought I just sprayed acid up my nose, my eyes are extremely red like if I had pinkeye. I have the worst headache my sinuses are still burning. I would have thought this was tampered with but it wasnâ??t a new bottle. This was the most horrible experie ... Show Full Comment

8/14/2019 4:42:37 PM

Reviewer: Drew m , 19-24 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I’ve been using this product for a while now but this last night it reacted differently. Burned the living crap out of my throat it’s been 12+ hours and still in tremendous pain. Definitely calling the company. This needs to be off the shelves. Easily one of the worst days I’ve ever had. I’ve never read worse reviews on a product in my life. DO NOT TAKE. BEWARE. My heart goes out to all those suff ... Show Full Comment

8/14/2019 10:42:06 AM

Reviewer: Stayawaynosespray, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Burned the living shit out of my throat. It feels EXACTLY like having strep throat. Pain was so bad I didn’t sleep at all last night. Hopped in the shower and turned the water to boiling so hopefully I wouldn’t notice the pain in my throat. It’s been about 8 hours and still no relief from the pain. ITS NOT WORTH TRYING. Save yourself the pain and discomfort please.

8/5/2019 7:06:05 PM

Reviewer: Tippy27, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    It made my ear, throat and palate burn . Nothing would help. Flowed package directions.

7/16/2019 7:59:50 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Extreme burning sensation. Extreme discomfort. Rinsing with hot and cold water,saline, and steam did nothing. Marijuana alleviated the pain take it as you will.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day