In an annual eye exam, my eye doctor was concerned with the high eye pressure readings (30). She gave me the most current recommended drug to reduce eye pressure but they did not work. In addition my insurance costs would be $50 for every refill (30 days). I talked to my pharmacist and he recommended Timolo maleate as a generic option. Not only has this drug reduced my eye pressure by half (15), i...

My cat started on the med this am & 20 min after the eye drops she vomited x3. Is this common in cats? This is for my cat.

bagreg | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/27/2019
Condition: High Eye Pressure or Glaucoma that May Worsen without Treatment

Caused significant drop in blood pressure (worst reading was 102/53)resulting in extreme tiredness which is very unusual for me.

Pjs | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/26/2019

Taking it for migraines.Somewhat effective.Weakness is a side effect.

anniegr | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/17/2018
Condition: High Eye Pressure or Glaucoma that May Worsen without Treatment

This drug caused my heart rate to drop 10 points.. thankful that I have monitored blood pressure and heart rate for years so the charting was helpful in relating this drop in heart rate to the eye drops..

slug rancher | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/30/2018
Condition: Wide-Angle Glaucoma

After just 14 days on this eye drop combined with latanoprost, I constantly felt cold, tired, and wanted to cry. I was impotent. I had insomnia and sleep disrupted by anxious dreams. I started preferring being blind than living like this. My eye pressure did plunge 75% to single digits, but I was miserable. These side affects lessened and disappeared over 4 weeks following stopping the timolol.

Edie | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/28/2017
Condition: Closed Angle Glaucoma

It has brought the pressure down, but large red blotches are have begun to appear on my face that are physically noticeable and painful.