Been using for a couple of years; I believe its the best H2 there is and I've tried a few different ones. Interestingly, properly timed doses 2x a day are just as effective for me as any PPI 1x a day and I've tried all of those.

Anonymous |
3/25/2013
Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
4/12/2011

upon consuming certain foods I had stomach bloating and intestinal spasms and hours of loose stool, upon taking Axid it was resolved within half hour. Nothing else helps.

jolesenpotts | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/15/2011
Condition: Indigestion

I love this med!!!!! I have tried so many others with NO help. There was only one other med that helped and I was allergic to it. Axid was an answer to my prayers. My reflux is so bad it causes other physical problems and Axid kept it at bay. My problem is over the years it has been sold as less and less stores. It has been taken off the shelves completely now. I have not had it in months and I am paying for it physically and emotionally. I don't know why it has been taken off the shelves but, it should be brought back. There are people out here who really do need it.Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/18/2010
Condition: Heartburn

This drug is great!! I only need it once in awhile. It is cheaper than prescription drugs and works much faster too and for some reason my acid reflux stays away for quite awhile after taking it.

djsj20 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Caregiver
2/24/2010

Have a hernia and this treats it better than ANY other product out there, period!

Jones | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient