This has worked well for my mother during her breast/lung cancer. She is not nauseaous at all but her blood pressure can be very high to very low. She has lost hair and is very tired.

Horrible headache, stomach pain, feeling of weakness (low blood pressure, maybe) confusion

Bruorst | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/1/2017
Condition: Breast Cancer that has Spread to Another Part of the Body

Just finished cycle 5 of 6 and scans show it is working tremendously well. As for the side effects, I've had pretty severe constipation, lots of hair thinning and fatigue. Over all, it has been pretty easy to tolerate.

PeachRose | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/30/2013
Condition: Breast Cancer that has Spread to Another Part of the Body

For 6 years I was on a number of oral meds and had stopped disease progression entirely. However, scans finally showed new bone mets, and for first time, mets in liver and lungs. The oncologist offered Navelbine or Abraxane, the advantage to Navelbine being that you do not lose your hair. After 4 cycles of drugs, scans were repeated and it clearly did not help. Lots of new bone mets, liver mets almost doubled in size, and 20 new lesions in lungs. I was so disappointed. Will begin Abraxane next week. As far as side effects, I had to take Neulasta shots a number of times because the bone marrow was so suppressed. Fatigue was a definite problem. Otherwise, very easy to take.

mm | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/23/2013
Condition: Breast Cancer that has Spread to Another Part of the Body

Mets to bones and soft tissue mass in neck. Navelbine worked great. Was on weekly treatments for 6mo. Very slight side effects only leg fatigue at about 6mo. Went off because of the leg pain, but can go back on if the current treatment (Femara) stops working. Now my cancer is stable.

MC | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/20/2013
Condition: Breast Cancer that has Spread to Another Part of the Body

Until Navelbine, nothing was helping. I was diagnosed with bone Mets (breast cancer) in 2010. The pain in my spine and legs has been off the charts. I could barely walk. I thought my life was over. This Spring I began receiving Navelbine and I felt great almost immediately. My tumors are shrinking and my energy is back!!

Rainey | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/24/2013
Condition: Breast Cancer that has Spread to Another Part of the Body

am currently on my 5th cycle of this medication - biggest complaint is the incredible fatigue. Nausea is dealt with easily with zofran/ativan combo. it has been keeping my cancer from growing (stable).