I have used Allegra for a decade to control and minimize my system's allergic reaction to everything from trees to grasses and from cats to dogs and from mites to mildew-- I'm allergic to everything it seems at times! :-) Allegra 180 has been extremely effective for me, although I do supplement periodically with antihistimine eyedrops and/or a nasal steroid. That said, when pollen and ragweed c...

I had a severe allergic reaction to a 180 mg Kirkland brand (Aller-Fex) that my friend gave me to try because my allergies were so bad this year and the other medications I had been taking weren't working. I immediately started sweating and I felt dizzy. Shortly after, my tongue started swelling and I had shortness of breath. Luckily I was able to get to an Urgent Care Facility and they took me in...

giershift43 | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/16/2020
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

I Like what it does for my allergies, but I think it is causing significant stomach upset.

Edna | 75 or over | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/1/2020
Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis

I was told by med pulmonary specialist to take this and I took it all winter and I kept gaining weight and gaining weight and then I got to feeling better so I sto taking it started losing weight took one the other night, gained 2 lbs.

Jay | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/21/2018
Condition: Hives

Worked well to relive the hives Only question is my blood pressure seemed to jump Anyone else have this issue With this type of medication I could see it happen, just curious if anyone else experienced it to thanks

Emerald | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/24/2018
Condition: Hives

I took this for cholingeric urticaria, as I was told this is an H1 antihistamine blocker. Not only did it do nothing when my hives appeared when exercising, but I had adverse side effects. Chest tightness, and as the day persisted, I developed a mild fever and redness and burning of the face. Did not work. I had such high hopes.

alan reeves | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
8/22/2017
Condition: Runny Nose

not effective in the least. I want my money back.