This product was very useful in my experience, its instant effect is very useful in both surgery and recreational use. I would recommend anyone getting surgery on or around a sensitive part of their body ask their doctor about cocaine hydrocloride, the correct use will not cause addiction and is very helpful in blocking pain.

WHATTHEFUCKISTHIS | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
9/3/2020

ITS FUCKING GREAT I FEEL SO GOOD IM GONNA WRITE A FUCKING SCREENPLAY OR SOME SHIT I THINK I CAN SEE COLORS AAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

bravohotel | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/18/2020

I had a migraine for days that wouldn't go away. The doctor tried different treatments that didn't help. He applied this up my nose and within minutes my headache was gone. I could feel it traveling through my body relaxing me. I could see how people can get addicted to the feeling. I'm thankful my doctor had this medication and wasn't afraid to use it.

Cocklover4000 | 0-2 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
9/11/2017

I'm so stoned right now

Anonymous |
8/20/2015
Brend Boo | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/14/2014
Condition: Administration of Local Anesthetic Drug

I was not told of the cocaine part. I was surprised