A dermatologist gave me this for skin irritation. Two hours after application I realized that it was burning through the skin on my face. I spent the next three hours flushing my face with water. Even so, the burns were like a very severe sunburn and all the skin peeled off my face over the next ten days. Strongly advise against using this garbage.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/9/2015
Condition: Dry Skin

I use this on my face everyday, sometimes twice a day. If I use it regularly it clears up my very dry skin, but I must continue to use it. It is a very thick cream and absorbs well, I put a lot on. I have been using it for the past year or more.

mwapeca | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/10/2013
Condition: Skin Irritation

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/19/2012
Condition: Skin Irritation

I used this lotion for treatment of eczema to hydrate the skin. It is the best moisturizing lotion I have used, but has not helped the eczema.