I was given this drug following Persantine I was to have received 200 mgs, but after 100mg was injected, I went into bigeminy along with an extreme flushing of my neck, with tingling in my lower lip.

AnnieInAcworth | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/7/2015
Condition: Bronchospasm

I received numerous Aminophylline IV injections and while it cleared up my breathing, it permanently destroyed my veins. I eventually had to have a port implanted because peripheral venous access is now impossible. This drug should only be used if there is no other choice, in my opinion.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver