I am 22 years old and I have problems getting pregnant. My doctor gave me this medication over 2 years ago and I got pregnant with my now 2 year old and when my husband and I wanted to have another baby the doctor put me back on it and then we had our second son and now we are useing it again to have our third child. It works wonders. I would like to thank the people that made this medication beca...

i am going to take this tablet , my Dr has suggested me to take this tablet on my 3rd periods date to alternate day , is it safe? am little beet worried, could anybody share his experience with me?

Kagara23 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/11/2021
Condition: Female Problems Causing Trouble in Getting Pregnant

According to the doctor, I had not a very severe case. However, the medication was still required. I was a little afraid, because I do not like tablets. The monthly course of Clomid eliminated my problem. I also bought here https://wellmed-24.com/buy-clomid-online

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/21/2020
Condition: Male Infertility
joe | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/16/2019
Condition: Male Infertility

I was given this 50 mg a day pill to bring my testosterone higher. I see no where men are given this pill? Any other men taking this to raise testosterone higher. I am a 85 year old man with very low score. I swim very day and can not wear a patch or use the jell in hot water pool. Any other men using this drug?

Lostgirl | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/27/2017
Condition: Female Problems Causing Trouble in Getting Pregnant

i am 33, My husband and i have been trying to get pregnant for almost 3 years now (we didn't consult help til we realized there was maybe a problem) they couldn't find anything wrong with either of us so felt kinda lost. dr. prescribed clomid (clomiphene) and i am currently on month #3 taking it. i have had all the symptoms listed on the warning label. hot flashes are the worst and the uncontrollable moodiness. (i've never been overly moody with past history on PMS cycles so this was especially hard to deal with for me) i know the drug is effective because i am ovulating on it but so far no insemination has taken. the drug is to make u ovulate not impregnate so it does its job in that sense. everyone is different and will react differently. look out for those hot flashes but overall worth a try if it helps you conceive.

Shooter | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/21/2016

Testosterone level 216. Took half a pill every morning around 6am for 30 days and then had blood work done. My testosterone level was 1048. I feel great again, no side effects (as of now)