i=I am a 35 year old female and have been using this drug since i was 28 i was on other hrt treatment but with no testostrone in my system i had NO sex drive and was slipping in to menopause my doctor reccomened this and i was 200 ml/g once every 4 weeks and it has done wonders for me. my skin has cleared and my drive is back in full swing. i have only had one small side effect a slight darkin...

I am a female,I went to my gyno to get a shot because my sex drive wasn't like it used to be. He gave me 200 mg. and I had a reaction to it. My face and neck was really red and hot like it was on fire and it was very uncomfortable. Also it is making my face really oily. I won't never get another one. I got the shot to help with my sex drive which has not been the same the older I get and since I ...

John | 55-64 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/26/2016
Condition: Deficiency of a Substance that Promotes Masculinization

I have been on Delatestryl for about 8 months now. At first there was a rapid improvement in my energy levels and a diminishing of an overall muscle soreness. Since then, I've been more active and am working on weight loss, to the point where I'm able to reduce my daily insulin injections by more than 30 units. I get an injection at my local pharmacy every 2 weeks and have been very happy with this treatment. My testosterone blood test readings are in the midrange and will continue at this rate. I consider it a successful ongoing medication.

yoda123 | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/27/2011
Condition: Deficiency of a Substance that Promotes Masculinization

I've been on Delatestryl for 5 days now and it has already turned my life around. In 5 days it has already boosted my libido to amazing levels and has already cured my light arthritis all over my body. My extreme fatigue is already half gone. My paranoid fear and extreme stress is 100% gone. My doctor put me on 200mg injection ever 14 days of Delatestryl, I'm a 6 foot 6 inches tall 23.5 year old male and my weight is currently at 260 pounds. This drug is a lifesaver! Imagine in a year the transformation!

davejones | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/20/2010

I have been very happy with this. i use it because my sex drive was lowered from another medication. It has worked wonders. I was just wondering if anyone knows the pharmacy where i picked mine up today gave me 3 bottles 2 expired april 2010 and 1 nov 09. The pharmacy would not trade cuz i went home before i noticed the dated cuz they come sealed. Does anyone know if this is ok to use expired test. The pharmacy said it was ok but they also sold the expire stuff to me. My email is [email protected] If anyone can help with any info about my situation. thxx

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/9/2009
Condition: Deficient Activity of the Testis

Overall the therapy has been effective but I am concerned about long term usage.

Leo | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient