country girl | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/21/2007
Condition: Heart Ventricle Rhythm Problem

This drug was a blessing to have for me. I could not rest at night and was sleeping sitting up because of PVC's. I have just learned that this drug will no longer be manufactured and I have been given a prescription for another drug that I am not sure will be what I need. I never had any side effects from this drug other than being sleepy sometimes. I took it three times a day and was thankful to get it. The new drug I am supposed to start on has too many side effects to make me feel comfortable with using it.Read More Read Less