As a frequent sufferer of motion sickness during my twenty four year career on small boats, I have long experience with trying to find the "right" remedy for motion sickness, with the least side effects. I used the patch on a recent boat trip in very heavy weather and the patch worked perfectly - zero nausea or other adverse effects of motion sickness whatsoever. I have used every pill-form me...

Steve W | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/20/2021
Condition: Prevention of Motion Sickness

I am so vulnerable to sea sickness that I literally turn green (always thought that was just an expression). I have tried both the shelf-brand motion sickness medication and the over-the-counter ones, with little to no help in eliminating my sea sickness. I was through with trying, but one of my wife's uncles begged me to come fishing with him. He suggested the Transderm-scop patch. I reluctantly agreed to give it one last shot. It worked!! I didn't feel sick AT ALL! I have brought multiple other friends out now, and we've all used the patch with stellar results. (And no side-effects, fortunately.) I LOVE this product!

Anonymous | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/15/2021
Condition: Motion Sickness

Works wonderful but I got the huge dilated pupil.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/19/2020
Condition: Motion Sickness

The withdrawal effects do not out weigh the benefits of taking this drug. Two days after removing the patch, I experienced nausea and disorientation. My pupils also became enlarged.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/4/2019
Condition: Prevention of Motion Sickness

Put the patch on the night before travel as recommended by my doctor. Got out of bed the next morning and fell over. This drug caused me to have extreme vertigo where I could barely stand. Had a dry mouth and a blocked throat feeling and slight nausea. Took off the patch immediately and had a headache a little later on in the day. Still recovering from the above symptoms 16 hours later. Will not be taking this again.

Anonymous | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/19/2019
Condition: Motion Sickness

I used this patch for 6 days while overseas. It was very helpful while it was on but after removing I experienced vertigo, blurred vision and loss of appetite. It has been 5 days since removing and I am still dizzy and not myself. Not sure if I will use this again. The after effects may not be worth it.