Reglan was used for Migraine in Pregnancy. I noticed improvement within minutes. I was sleepy for a couple of hours after but overall no other side effects. I was very pleased with results.

CDL | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/16/2014

I went into the ER for a migraine. I really wasn't nausea. But, they gave me this anyway. I had never heard of this medicine.This medicine was horrible. Within 5 min. of the meds going in I started shaking and jerking all over uncontrollably, felt like my skin was crawling, heart started racing, teeth chattering, could not sit still, and starting coughing. Felt very irritable. Told my husband I wish I had stayed home and dealt with my migraine. It would have been better than feeling like. I felt like taking the IV out and going home. My husband got the nurse and he explained half the people it does this to and the other half it puts them to sleep. So he the told doctor and they came back and gave me another injection of Benadryl and told me that would help calm down and help me sleep. I had all the systems for about 45 minutes and finally I went to sleep. I have never felt like that in my life. I will make note of this so they will never give it to me again. I can't believe they actually give this stuff to people. They need to explain to patients what they could experience. But, I had a jerk for a nurse. I guess that was to much for him to do.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/11/2012
Condition: Headache caused by Disorder of Cranial Blood Vessels

I went to the ER on 12/09/12 due to a very severe Migraine I had Never heard of REGLAN before, they gave it to me because i have BRAIN ASCHMIA little to no blood flow to the right side of my brain we'll all i can say about this medication is OH YES IT SURELY DOES WORK IN PREVENTING VOMITTING OR NAUSEA

Nana | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
5/3/2012
Condition: Throwing Up

The medication was/is being given to my 1 year old grandaughter after surgery. she has a G/J tube and the difficulty with the med is more related to the tube and the pain in the ass of having no way to clamp the tube off. We just started it last night so there's really no way to rate the effectiveness yet.

dcreno | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/25/2012
Condition: Prevent Nausea and Vomiting After Surgery

I unlike alot of others that reviwed this drug had zero issues with reglan. It was used through my IV after minor surgery. I had zero feelings of nausea worked perfect for me.

Jules326 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/8/2011
Condition: Prevent Nausea and Vomiting After Surgery

I too had a severe reaction shortly after it was injected into my IV. I flushed and started sweating profusly and I had an almost uncontrollable urge to take out the IV and run out of the hospital. I have never had any particular fears of surgery of anethesia, but this drug made me extremely anxious. I was definetly uncomfortable in my own skin. I was fine when I awoke from anethesia.