I was on Androgel for 3 years. It never worked well for me and stopped working all together a few months ago. I switched to 100mg/week of TE and now wish I had been on injections the whole time. My T levels went from 365 to 731 and I feel 100% better. Endurance, muscle mass, and libido have improved dramatically and ED has almost disappeared in just 3 months.

I have been in treatment for about 2 1/2 months using both the androgel for 1 1/2 (daily 5mg) and now I have received three shots of 100mg of testosterone without results using any of the two methods. I will start my next appointment with an injecition of 200mg and kind of scare about this increase in the treatment.

steroidraws | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
7/22/2016

we provide legit steroid raws from China, anyone who is interested can contact me,[email protected] Skype: annaaqq

SteveP | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/25/2016

55 year old male, prescribed to me about 18 months ago for TRT. My initial T-Level was around 250 with usual symptoms. Started out 1/2cc of 200 mg for about 2 months with no real change in levels or how I felt. Doc increased to 1cc every 2 weeks. Half way through a cycle I'm up around mid/high 600s. As of my blood work last week at the end of a 14 day cycle I was mid 400s. Prior to this I always droped back to the 250 range. My free T-Level is still low (1.66% of 1.6-2.9% scale) but I don't think this drug fixes free T-Levels. Overall I feel better and my libido is great again. If given the choice I'd take 1/2cc every 7 days than 1cc every 14 days to avoid the half life cycle.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | Patient
11/21/2014
Condition: Pituitary Hormone Deficiency

Have been on it for 2 years. Have lost 80 lbs and stamina and energy have improved drastically. No side effects, except acne at times. Receive an injection every two weeks. At 51 and having high blood pressure, diabetes, and high cholesterol and with the medications I take for those issues, my physician states my health is great.

Back in the game | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/20/2014
Condition: Deficiency of a Substance that Promotes Masculinization

Diagnosed with Low T I was put on 100 mg per week. Prior to the shot I was very moody, depressed, gaining weight and really just tired all the time. I had quit working out after over 20 years of regular visits to the gym. 3 years in to treatment I'm now back in the gym and my mood is "greatly" improved. I was impotent prior to the shots(my t level reading was 260) but now I'm fully recovered and working fine. It has worked well for me.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/15/2012

My mental clerity is much better, my mood is better, energy level is up,I'm enjoying life again.