Was unable to reach an orgasim, even though the erection was no problem. Side effects to other medications. Started on 2 pills a day, then went to three. No problems finishing the job now. I'm being told the hospital no longer prescribes this medication, so now I have to find another.

One of the side effects of Yohimbine is death. Enough said. It worked very well for me, great hard ejection at first until my body got use to it, then didn't work. Always felt like crap. Had cold sweats, blood shot eyes, elevated pluse. A lot of negative side effects, including death. Don't use it.

TJamal | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/9/2018

I used Primaforce Yohimbine HCL 2.5mg, after use I found that it does not contain the mentioned salt. Its effect indicates they have filled the capsules with Yohimbe Bark. Still searching better option.

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year |
3/7/2018

soft penis

NotForMe | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/17/2017
Condition: Inability to have an Erection

It actually does help to relieve the symptom, but the side effect for me was intense headache. Unfortunately that defeats the purpose. I hope others have a better experience.

muscled1 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/24/2014
Condition: Inability to have an Erection

There is nothing in the science of this SUPPLEMENT that says it alone is going to give you a walking erection , but ABSOLUTELY helps when used with L Arganine and tribulus terrestris and healthy zinc levels. MOST if not ALL the whiners here because of heart issues and or no help getting it up are MORE LIKELY just lazy fat men too lazy to excersise and stay healty otherwise and just look for a MIRACLE pill. I am 59 1/2 and it put ALL the lead back in my pencil. BUT I work out hard with iron use a push mower over a riding mower to cut 2+ acres of yard and stay active, NEVER had a negetive side effect in 2+ yrs of use. YOU have to put out a little effort too.Read More Read Less

Mb | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/22/2013

A long time ago, I was on a research unit mainly for treatment resistant depression, and anxiety. I am female and this was probably in the late eightys, early ninetys. It was prescribed to me, and I felt the best I had felt in my entire life. Although it only lasted about three months.

Anonymous | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/15/2013
Anonymous | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/12/2013
Condition: Inability to have an Erection

After I ejaculated, I experienced terribly irregular heartbeat and high blood pressure; I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Avoid this drug at all costs.

gomally2 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/15/2013

Woody | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/5/2010
Condition: Inability to have an Erection

Very disappointed with it. Did nothing for me! Quit using after 2 weeks. Never got an erection. Maybe if I went to Africa and got the real stuff maybe worked

leopard | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/15/2010
Condition: Inability to have an Erection

Yohimbine definitely improved the blood flow to my penis, but really did not help me to obtain a better erection. It also caused an irregular heartbeat, so I quit taking it.

LEOJOSE319 | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/4/2010
Condition: Inability to have an Erection

I TOOK ORALLY EVERY DAY FOR ONE MONTH. MY PENIS NEVER GOT HARD ENOUGH TO PENETRATE MY WIFE.

Anne2k | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/9/2009

I am female and was prescribed this for inability to have orgasm due to antidepressants. I was told to take it 30 min. before coitus. Great success, but side effect included salivating. true story. stopped taking it

Bombgod1 | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/21/2008

Anonymous |
5/11/2008
Condition: Inability to have an Erection

My husband has been taking Yohimbine for lil over 2 weeks now. At first it seemed to work. Now, he is able to get an erection but it doesn't last.