Does anyone have dry mouth syndrome and burning tongue from using this product.

just started on this drug

Tony | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/8/2022
Condition: Rapid Ventricular Heartbeat

Started on 2.5mg no side effects increased to 5mg this was to help control svt fast heart rates of 160 per min. Worked wonders not had any in the 18 months I have been taking it. My other blood pressure rablet was causing swollen ankles so stopped that and now the 7.5mg still no side effects

Tensas | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/23/2022
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Been on this for 3-4 years after trying just about everything else, bad side effects to all. I take 2.5 mg, sometimes an extra 1.25 mg at night. Keeps BP fairly low, heart rate down so lessens anxiety. Main problems are lack of consistent energy, ED & low sex drive, stiffness in shoulders, often stiff lifeless legs, arthritic pain in hands & wrists. Wake up numerous times at night, often go to bed way early. Diagnosed with low T so prescribed T gel but it makes my fatigue worse on this med! Also someone mentioned short term memory issues and slight stutter. I've noticed that too. Ive went off this for a week or two at a time and have noticed symptoms improve, felt 20 years younger- so it's sad I have to stay on this and can't use something else- but all others give worse effects like headaches. Insomnia, chills. nausea, constipation, etc I can at least live with Bisoprolol side effects, even if it's not ideal!Read More Read Less

Mia C | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/19/2022
Condition: High Blood Pressure

After a year of using , my blood pressure still not under control. 3 weeks ago I start loosing hair by handful. I did some digging and guess what. Bisoprolol is reported to be associated with widespread hair loss . They don't talk about that one. I visit my family doctor today ,he prescribe different medicine. He didn't know about hair loss . This was big news in "Irish News" on 29 August, 2019. Article was written by Dr. Martin Scurr. I hope my hair will grow back.

Revivalution | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/12/2021
Condition: High Blood Pressure

After years of holding off from using BP Meds I decided it was time. I've been taking Bisoprolol now for 30-days and though it has slowed my heart-rate considerably it has left me feeling extremely tired throughout the day. That along with a general feeling of malaise and fluid retention and makes me feel like I'd rather have high BP. I've given it as much time as I could to allow for my body to adjust to this medication but now feel I should move to something else. Also... although my heart rate has slowed the effect on my BP has not been as much as I'd hoped. Read More Read Less

jerryinNH | 75 or over | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
10/15/2020
Condition: Prevention of Post Cardio-Thoracic Surgery Atrial Fibrillation

I started taking this beta blocker after I had problems with lisinopril which made me depressed. My cardiologist at the Cleveland Clinic back in 1993 put me on zebeta after my bypass and because of the bad experiences with Lisinopril.I have been taking this drug (generic name bisoprolol fumarate 5 mg) regularly with good control of my blood pressure 120/80 typically and no depression. Just recently my NH internist put me on metoprolol succinate(lisinopril) 25 mg which made me depressed. After three days on this medication I stopped taking it and went back to zebeta (bisoprolol fumarate 5 mg) which has worked fine with me for over 25 years. Also Take altace. Read More Read Less

Geno | 75 or over | Male | Patient
9/28/2020

Have taken for about 24 years to lower heart rate. Works well. Blood pressure normally low so have to stop before surgeries. Take 2.5 daily and have to break a small pill, which is a pain.

?????? | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/7/2020
Condition: Angina

My breathing seems to get worse when takeing this medication hasn’t helped at all

Afoma | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/20/2020

Taking it to reduce heart rate. It's been very effective and easy to use. Just pop a pill once a day.

Bebe | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/2/2020
Condition: High Blood Pressure

This medicine had no effect on my blood pressure. It made me gain weight and it interacts with to many other meds.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/3/2019
Condition: Prevention of Post Cardio-Thoracic Surgery Atrial Fibrillation

was put on this medication because I had a stent fitted before the stent my blood pressure was normal.

Isobell | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/26/2019
Condition: Prevention of Recurrent Atrial Fibrillation

Breathless wheasing

bwings4me | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/13/2018
Condition: High Blood Pressure

This medication has caused me to retain water. My ankles are swollen everyday. If I take a water pill I end up with legs cramps. The Beta blocker I was on did not do this but insurance will not cover it.

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/28/2018
Condition: Ventricular Rate Control in Atrial Fibrillation

Complete waste of time and money had no efect what so ever on my condition. and gave me severe diarrhoea for the entire time I was takeing it.

anon | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more |
10/17/2017

No side-effects other than a low resting heartbeat.

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/29/2017
Condition: Chronic Heart Failure

It took my body a while to adjust to this medicine but once I was on the dose that suited me and still protected my heart I have never looked back.Report your side effects to your GP but never stop it without their consent.I have been taking it for over 4 years and my blood pressure and heart rate are excellent 110/65 pulse 60. I do suffer minor side effects cold hands and feet, mild digestive issues, and lately some hair loss but I feel they are a small price to pay for my health.

Deslocc | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/19/2017
Condition: Chronic Heart Failure

By the third day/dose.. I started having tiredness and also slight chest pains despite a slower heart beat, but then according to my father (late) my family has a history of negative reactions to these type meds.. I simply cannot take them.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/12/2017
Condition: Angina

My heart beat has dropped to 55 - 58 & platelet count 100 - 130. Is it for the drug?But I feel no problem.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
1/29/2017
Condition: High Blood Pressure

so far so good dropped blood preessure

chriscking | 65-74 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/26/2017
Condition: High Blood Pressure

BP and heart rate good, and no real side effects. Took for two years with satisfaction, and then quit for one year. That was a mistake. Back on the RX and will stay "the coarse"!!

Rjb | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years |
10/20/2016
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Does anyone have dry mouth syndrome and burning tongue from using this product.